Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is a family owned and operated Water Damage, Mold Remediation and Restoration Company. We have been in business since 1983, originally in New York City. Some of the projects we worked on included the World Trade Center, CBS Headquarters, Paine Webber, Exxon and most of Manhattan banking firms. in 2006, Lou Colaiacomo, one of our company owners, spent three months in Bermuda supervising and teaching mold remediation to local contractors due to hurricane related damage in their school system.
For more than three decades, our experience, training and values for integrity, quality and dependable services have made us a trusted water, mold, fire and restoration residential contractor. Since 2005 we have transitioned to the SW Florida area where we provide services in Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and many other coastal and inland areas of Collier and Lee Counties.
We are one of a few trusted residential contractors for water damage, mold remediation and restoration services by leading homeowner insurance companies.
Unlike some of our competitors, we follow IICRC standards to assure safe and appropriate practices. This means that customers are not overcharged for unnecessary and costly demolition and restoration of their property. We know that not all mold is toxic to people and pets. When mold is present or suspected, we adhere to an unbiased analysis and recommendations by an ACAC certified indoor environmentalist company.
Armstrong is about helping people to get through one of their most difficult challenges with a minimum expense and disruption to their life. We truly take the burden off you and put it on us. No other company acts as the quarterback for these solutions as we do. We offer one-stop total peace of mind service – the most complete, comprehensive 24/7 customer service in the area today – everything from water leak detection to water damage inspection, structural drying, repairs and restoration of your home.
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Call Armstrong for Water Mold Cleanup & Restoration Services
- We are reachable 24/7 to inspect and solve water damage repair and mold removal problems.
- Upon arrival at your property, we assess, take pictures, coordinate with insurance, minimize damage, safeguard building structures and personal items, assist you in finding a suitable place to stay (when needed), begin structural drying and keep you informed during all phases from demolition to repairs and restoration.
- We assign an account executive to focus on you.
All you have to do is call us. It may be as simple as drying your carpets and remediating a water leak all the way up to restoring your home after major structural damage. The inspection and estimate are free. Call 239-541-4200 or contact us at ArmstrongWaterMoldCleanup.com
This letter was written to FrontLine Insurance by a customer who had this to say…
“Armstrong West Restorative Services (now Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations) was sent to my home to evaluate the severity of the problem. The owner, Lou Colaiacomo and his team went above and beyond anything I expected. They were calming, reassuring and detailed in everything they did. They cleanup up after themselves in such a way you would hardly think they had been there, especially when removing the existing wood flooring. They were on time, courteous and moved quickly… I personally want to thank Dianne who was delightful, always making sure that I was aware of what was going on. What could have been one of the more difficult times of my life was not thanks to these amazing people.” With much appreciation, Madeline B.
- Since 2005, providing water damage, mold remediation, disaster restoration, maintenance and home remodeling services in SW Florida.
- State of Florida Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182
- IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Applied Microbial Remediation, #100623
- EPA Lead Safe Certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency, #NAT-F155753-1, issued 7-10-2015
- Bonded and Insured (certificate available)
- Provider of residential and commercial services throughout SW Florida
- Service areas include: Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, N. Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel Island, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Response time is 2 hours or less.
- Unmarked vehicles available upon request.
- Inspections and estimates provided at no charge.
- All workmanship is 100% guaranteed.