Hurricanes are known to create large property losses within minutes. With Florida being a hurricane-prone state, it is an essential task to conduct preparations to minimize damages and keep structures safe. If there are existing conditions that need to be addressed, such as overdue repairs and fixes, they have to be performed immediately to prevent them from getting worse when a hurricane strikes.
Roof damage, for instance, is a tough task for property owners. It is not recommended to perform repairs when a hurricane approaches, so the damage has to be mitigated immediately. One solution to roof damage is emergency roof tarping services. Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations discusses roof tarping and its benefits.
What is Roof Tarping?
Emergency roof tarping is a temporary solution to prevent your roof from incurring more damage until it can be repaired by a roofing company. If executed properly, roof tarping can be an effective form of protection against a roof leak, avoid complicated restorations and return to normal as soon as possible.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is one of the most trusted roof tarping companies in Southwest Florida. We are prepared to help homeowners through the challenge of a leaking roof with minimum expense and disruption.
Why Have Emergency Roof Tarping Before a Hurricane?
- The sooner you install emergency roof tarping, the lesser secondary damage can be incurred by your roof.
- Roof damage can allow the entry of damaging elements into your home, which could rack up repair costs and aggravate existing issues.
- Roof tarping, when installed correctly, could protect your structure from bad weather for up to 90 days.
- Roof tarping helps protect you from liability, especially when a person enters your home and gets injured from falling debris or other hazards brought by roof damage.
When Should You Install Roof Tarping?
You should immediately call a roof tarping provider like Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations as soon as you notice damage to your roof, such as:
- Stains or wet portions on your ceiling, which may indicate a leak
- Damaged shingles or flashing
- Damage from windstorm or hail
- Damage that compromises your roof structure
Why Hire a Professional to Install Roof Tarping?
- Roof damage is not easy to tackle on your own. Professionals have the training to recognize a compromised roof as well as assess the full extent of the damage.
- Installing roof tarping on your own could expose you to potential dangers, especially if the structure is compromised.
Call Armstrong for Emergency Roof Tarping Services in Fort Myers, Florida
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is an experienced, certified, licensed and insured general contractor and a specialist in providing roof tarping services in Southwest Florida since 2005. We also offer professional water, fire and mold remediation to residential and commercial properties.
- We are IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Applied Microbial Remediation (#100623)
- We are certified to be Lead-Safe by the US Environmental Protection Agency (#NAT-F155753-1, issued 7-10-2015)
- We work with your insurance company to maximize the covered benefits for property restoration.