If you have water damage or a mold problem, it is truly a stressful time. This is an experience that can lead to costly mistakes. In SW Florida after hurricane Irma, homeowners are still trying to navigate their way to getting their homes repaired properly by reputable water damage and mold remediation contractors.
Some HOMEOWNERS think as long as they get enough bids, they’ve done their homework. But making the best choice for a contractor for water damage, mold repairs and the restoration of your property is often NOT related to price at all. Even high-priced contractors can abandon your job before completion, stop work and demand more money to finish or botch your job through incompetence. Fact is that this can happen with the lowest bidder or even the highest! So how do you protect yourself from all of these problems and make the best choice?
Watch This Video Now to Learn More
Download for FREE: “10 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring A Professional Contractor for Water Damage & Mold Repairs”
Included in this valuable free report are 10 essential things to do and not do to protect yourself and your property from water and mold damage contractor scams. It will empower you with information for qualifying contractors who have the skills, knowledge, equipment and safeguards that are essential. You will be able to readily identify and avoid contractors and/or handymen that can delay your job, cost you more money, perform poor quality services, or leave you with incomplete repairs or repairs not done at all.
This report “10 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring a Professional Contractor for Water Damage & Mold Repairs“, will give you important information that you can use right away in selecting a good water damage and mold company to work with. Besides peace of mind and reducing your stress, this will maximize your chance of getting your home repaired quickly, safely, properly and at the lowest possible cost.
Included in your report are these 10 mistakes to avoid:
- Contractor ads on bulletin boards to avoid.
- Why choose contractors who are Water Damage and Mold Remediation Specialists.
- Why choose a contractor in business for 5 or more years.
- The importance of checking references.
- Why never to agree to an assignment of benefits for insurance claims.
- Contractor licenses to request and verify.
- Why avoid contractors who do not have workers compensation, property damage and personal liability insurance.
- Insist on an itemized estimate with details of what is Included.
- The importance of signing a contract.
- Use a contractor who will take time to answer questions and educate you.