When it Comes to Water Damage Restoration, Don’t Just Trust Anyone to Restoring Your Home
One-Stop Solutions that Restore Your Home Based on IICRC Water Damage Restoration Protocols – Trustworthy Standards that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
Water damage restoration is a time-sensitive process, requiring immediate professional intervention. When it comes to expert water damage restoration, repair and cleanup services in Bonita Springs, Florida, Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is the company to call.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is a licensed general contractor (Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182) in the state of Florida. We are an IICRC Certified firm and are also recognized as a Lead Safe restoration provider by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our team works with insurance companies to maximize covered property restoration benefits for policyholders after a disaster. Our 100% guaranteed range of residential and commercial services include water leak detection, water damage inspection, structural drying, mold remediation, repairs, cleaning and full property restoration.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture begins to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Even if water damage resulted from a clean water source and proper drying and dehumidification was immediately performed, it is likely that circulating dust, pollen, mold spores, and animal dander exist in the HVAC ducts supplying air throughout the home. HVAC duct cleaning removes 90% of these pollutants and is recommended annually to ensure safe and healthy air quality.
Restorative cleaning renews damaged hard and soft surfaces for a fraction of the replacement cost. Accessories, bedding, custom window treatments, carpet, draperies, furniture, linens, tile and grout, upholstered furniture and other personal items can often be restored through in-depth restorative cleaning.
Armstrong water damage restoration services are guaranteed to be safe, appropriate, and cost-effective. We meet the client’s high standards for quality in workmanship when rebuilding with detailed restoration plans. Many homeowners choose this time to enhance affected properties with upgraded kitchens and baths.
- Free Inspections and Estimates.
- IICRC-Certified Firm.
- Insurance Preferred Contractor.
- Lead Safe Restoration Provider.
- Licensed, Bonded, Certified and Insured.
- Unmarked Vehicles available upon request.
- 100% Guaranteed Workmanship.
- 2 Hours or Less Response time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service.