When it Comes to Water Damage Restoration, Don’t Just Trust Anyone to Restoring Your Home
One-Stop Solutions that Restore Your Home Based on IICRC Water Damage Restoration Protocols – Trustworthy Standards that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is a licensed certified general contractor providing water damage restoration services in Fort Myers, Florida, and surrounding areas since 2005. Water damage is not a simple do-it-yourself project, and our company understands how to properly manage water damage, whether it’s from a burst pipe, a roof leak, an appliance failure, a sewer backup, or a hurricane. Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is an IICRC Certified Firm in Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying and is certified in the state of Florida. We are also recognized as a Lead-Safe restoration provider by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We are bonded and insured and cater to clients for both residential and commercial properties. Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations also works with your insurance company in Fort Myers, Florida to maximize covered benefits for property restoration.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture begins to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Even if your water damage was from a clean water source, and proper drying and dehumidification was immediate. it is likely that circulating dust, pollen, mold spores and animal dander exists in your HVAC ducts that supply air throughout your home. HVAC duct cleaning removes 90% of these pollutants. It is recommended annually to assure that your air quality is safe and healthy for people and pets.
After water damage, nothing can restore damaged hard and soft surfaces better than restorative cleaning and at a fraction of replacement cost. Tile and grout, upholstered furniture, draperies, custom window treatments, furniture, carpet, accessories, bedding, linens, and personal items can often be restored through cleaning to a like new condition.
Water damage can take its toll on appliances, fixtures, electronics and more. Our careful QA and inspections assure that we restore your home in good working order. We repair lighting fixtures and fans, plumbing, electric issues, windows, doors, appliances and repairable equipment. We also repair caulking and weatherstripping, drywall, moldings and paint when appropriate.
Our water damage restoration services are guaranteed to be safe, appropriate, cost-effective, and meet your high standards for quality in workmanship. After water damage, we begin the process of rebuilding based on your detailed restoration plan. This is a time when many homeowners enhance their property with beautiful kitchens and baths.
- Licensed, bonded, certified, insured contractor.
- Preferred insurance contractor.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Response time is 2 hours or less.
- Unmarked vehicles are available upon request.
- Inspections and estimates provided at no charge.
- All workmanship is 100% guaranteed.