When it Comes to Water Damage Restoration, Don’t Just Trust Anyone to Restoring Your Home
One-Stop Solutions that Restore Your Home Based on IICRC Water Damage Restoration Protocols – Trustworthy Standards that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
If your residential or commercial property in Marco Island, Florida experiences a flood or any water damage event, call Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations right away. Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is a licensed general contractor (Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182) in the state of Florida offering comprehensive water damage restoration and mold remediation services.
We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), delivering only the highest standards of cleaning and restoration to our customers. We are recognized as a Lead Safe restoration provider by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and work closely with insurance companies which allow us to better assist policyholders following a water damage event.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations in Marco Island, Florida is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at (239) 531-2000 or connect with us online today.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture begins to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Even if water damage resulted from a clean water source and proper drying and dehumidification was immediately performed, it is likely that circulating dust, pollen, mold spores and animal dander exist in the HVAC ducts supplying air throughout the home. HVAC duct cleaning removes 90% of these pollutants and is recommended annually to ensure safe and healthy air quality.
Restorative cleaning renews damaged hard and soft surfaces for a fraction of the replacement cost. Accessories, bedding, custom window treatments, carpet, draperies, furniture, linens, tile and grout, upholstered furniture and other personal items can often be restored through in-depth restorative cleaning.
Armstrong water damage restoration services are guaranteed to be safe, appropriate and cost-effective. We meet clients high standards for quality in workmanship when rebuilding with detailed restoration plans. Many homeowners choose this time to enhance affected properties with upgraded kitchens and baths.
- Free Inspections and Estimates.
- IICRC-Certified Firm.
- Insurance Preferred Contractor.
- Lead Safe Restoration Provider.
- Licensed, Bonded, Certified, and Insured.
- Unmarked Vehicles are available upon request.
- 100% Guaranteed Workmanship.
- 2 Hours or Less Response time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service.