Port Charlotte, Florida’s Leading Water Damage Restoration, Repair & Cleanup Provider
One-Stop Solutions that Restore Your Home Based on IICRC Water Damage Restoration Protocols – Trustworthy Standards that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
When it comes to water damage restoration, repair and cleanup services in Port Charlotte, Florida and the surrounding areas, rely on Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations. We are a licensed general contractor (Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182) in the state of Florida offering comprehensive water damage restoration and mold remediation services since 2005. We provide water leak detection, structural drying, and bathroom/kitchen water damage repair to residential and commercial properties in Port Charlotte, Florida and the surrounding areas.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is an IICRC-certified firm, delivering competitive cleaning and globally recognized restoration services. We are a Lead Safe restoration provider recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations works closely with top insurance carriers in Florida to best assist policyholders during the insurance claims process.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations in Port Charlotte, Florida is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at (239) 531-2000 or schedule an appointment online today.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture begins to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Even if water damage resulted from a clean water source and proper drying and dehumidification was immediately performed, it is likely that circulating dust, pollen, mold spores and animal dander exist in the HVAC ducts supplying air throughout the home. HVAC duct cleaning removes 90% of these pollutants and is recommended annually to ensure safe and healthy air quality.
Restorative cleaning renews damaged hard and soft surfaces for a fraction of the replacement cost. Accessories, bedding, custom window treatments, carpet, draperies, furniture, linens, tile and grout, upholstered furniture and other personal items can often be restored through in-depth restorative cleaning.
Armstrong water damage restoration services are guaranteed to be safe, appropriate, thorough and cost-effective. We meet clients high standards for quality in workmanship when rebuilding with detailed restoration plans. Many homeowners choose this time to enhance affected properties with upgraded kitchens and baths.
- Free Inspections and Estimates.
- IICRC-Certified Firm.
- Insurance Preferred Contractor.
- Lead Safe Restoration Provider.
- Licensed, Bonded, Certified and Insured.
- Unmarked Vehicles available upon request.
- 100% Guaranteed Workmanship.
- 2 Hours or Less Response time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service.