Punta Gorda, Florida’s Leading Water Damage Restoration, Repair & Cleanup Provider
One-Stop Solutions that Restore Your Home Based on IICRC Water Damage Restoration Protocols – Trustworthy Standards that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
Professional water damage restoration is a critical step to ensure the total repair and recovery of your home or business after a flood or water-related incident. Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is a licensed general contractor (Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182) in the state of Florida offering comprehensive water damage restoration and mold remediation services to both residential and commercial properties. Our restoration specialists are constantly exposed to the latest practices in the restoration industry and have the skills and experience to perform water leak detection, structural drying, and repairs where necessary.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is proud to be certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), meeting rigorous standards and delivering globally accepted services. We are a Lead Safe restoration provider recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations insurance professionals work closely with insurance companies to assist policyholders better.
Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us at (239) 531-2000 or schedule an appointment online today.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture begins to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Even if water damage resulted from a clean water source and proper drying and dehumidification was immediately performed, it is likely that circulating dust, pollen, mold spores and animal dander exist in the HVAC ducts supplying air throughout the home. HVAC duct cleaning removes 90% of these pollutants and is recommended annually to ensure safe and healthy air quality.
Restorative cleaning renews damaged hard and soft surfaces for a fraction of the replacement cost. Accessories, bedding, custom window treatments, carpet, draperies, furniture, linens, tile and grout, upholstered furniture and other personal items can often be restored through in-depth restorative cleaning.
Armstrong water damage restoration services are guaranteed to be safe, appropriate and cost-effective. We meet clients high standards for quality in workmanship when rebuilding with detailed restoration plans. Many homeowners choose this time to enhance affected properties with upgraded kitchens and baths.
- Free Inspections and Estimates.
- IICRC-Certified Firm.
- Insurance Preferred Contractor.
- Lead Safe Restoration Provider.
- Licensed, Bonded, Certified and Insured.
- Unmarked Vehicles available upon request.
- 100% Guaranteed Workmanship.
- 2 Hours or Less Response time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service.