Restoring Your Home After Mold Damage and Remediation to Better than New
One-Stop Solutions Based on IICRC Water Damage, Mold Remediation and Restoration Protocols that Minimize Loss, Costs and Stress
Why Choose a Certified Mold Remediation Restoration General Contractor for the Restoration of Your Home
Whether you’ve experienced a small or extensive mold infestation in your home or other property, the proper containment and removal of the mold through industry approved IICRC mold remediation and restoration protocols is critical. Most general contractors are not experts in containing and properly removing mold. They will restore your property without safeguards that assure your air quality is safe and that mold growth from the same source is unlikely to become a repeat problem over time.
HVAC Duct Cleaning
The quality of the air you breathe is largely dependent upon the cleanliness of the HVAC duct system that circulates air throughout your home. HVAC filters remove only 10% of pollutants. Duct cleaning removes the remaining 90% consisting of circulating dust, pollen, mold spores and animal dander. HVAC duct cleaning is a recommended part of mold remediation and should be performed as an annual maintenance.
Restorative cleaning for tile and grout can make these surfaces look like new at a fraction of replacement cost. Specialized custom cleaning for upholstered furniture preserves colors and fabric integrity. Besides special dry cleaning for salvaged draperies, restoration includes expert re-installations. When needed, we provide a thorough cleaning of furnishings, carpet, accessories and personal items contained and decontaminated.
Whether you’ve had a small flood in your bathroom or have experienced a major disaster, we provide full restoration services. After mold remediation and decontamination, we begin the process of rebuilding based on your detailed restoration plan. This is a time when many homeowners enhance their property with beautiful kitchens and baths.
What to Know About Mold Remediation Restoration Companies
Many mold remediation companies are not general contractors. They have training and licensure limited to providing water damage and mold remediation services. They may offer to restore and/or remodel your property but unless they are a licensed general contractor, they are turning the work over to subcontractors working under the license of a general contractor. Most likely, the GC and the workers are not mold remediation specialists, and the restoration is not up to the recommendations defined by IICRC mold remediation and restoration standards and accepted by major insurance companies.
When You Choose Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup and Restorations, Here’s What You Can Expect
Armstrong is an experienced, certified, licensed and insured general contractor and a specialist in providing water damage, mold remediation and all levels of disaster restoration for your residential and commercial property.
Armstrong is one of a few approved contractors by leading insurance companies because of our ethical standards and commitment to responsible management of water damage, mold cleanup and property restoration. Our actions are determined by industry standards for mold containment and removal. Remediation is performed after a 3rd party unbiased analysis and recommendations by an ACAC certified indoor environmentalist mold testing company. Our customers are not overcharged for unnecessary and costly demolition and repairs.
Armstrong is your one-stop trusted peace of mind contractor who will assist you with every step of restoring your property. We have the expertise, knowledge, skills, equipment and trained manpower to restore your home on time, within budget and with quality that meets or exceeds your expectations.
More About Us…
- Family owned and operated water damage, mold remediation and restoration company in business since 1983 in New York City.
- Licensed certified general contractor, providing water damage, mold remediation and restoration services in SW Florida since 2005.
- Provide complete restorations after water damage, mold remediation, and fire damage.
- State of Florida Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182
- IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Applied Microbial Remediation, #100623
- EPA Lead Safe Certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency, #NAT-F155753-1, issued 7-10-2015
- Bonded and Insured (certificate available)
- Provider of residential and commercial restoration services throughout SW Florida.
- All workmanship is 100% guaranteed.
- We work with your insurance company to maximize covered benefits for property restoration.